Friday, January 6, 2017

KOREA DAY 7 IN SEOUL: ISAAC TOAST, GWANGHAMUN, INSADONG, YG ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC BANK


It's day 7 already! Actually it can be counted as the last day in Seoul because on the actual last day we didn't go to anywhere! We just slept & get ready to go to the airport. Since we already went most of the places, we decided to go to the places we didn't get to go as replacing it back.
Let's get started!

DAY 6 - THURSDAY - 24.11.2016

Walked to Isaac Toast for breakfast

Took subway to Gwanghwamun Stn - Gwanghwamun Square
Walked to Insadong for souvenirs 
Took subway back to Hapjeong Stn - YG Entertainment 
Took subway to National Assembly - Music Bank
Took subway back to Hongdae
----------------------------------------------------------------

GOING TO ISAAC TOAST

7th day in Seoul and finally we got ourselves a proper breakfast! Isaac Toast is quite famous & most of the tourist won't missed to have a try! Since they got a lot of compliments & it's near to our neighbourhood, we decided to give it a try! We walked to Isaac Toast to get our breakfast and the day was super cold in the morning!! (the distance isn't that near but still manage to arrive and it's nearest already) Isaac Toast, Hongdae is located right opposite Hongik University!






The toast is super good to be honest but their service are not really good T_T

GOING TO GWANGHWAMUN

After we got of breakfast, we decided to head to Gwanghwamun again because we missed to visit on our first time! So we took subway to Gwanghwamun #line 5.



Admiral Yi Sun-Sin


King Sejong Statue


Gwanghwamun!



The sun really warm me down T_T thankful!!

GOING TO INSADONG

I didn't take any photos here because the weather turned very very cold & we were walking all the way to Insadong. If you are at Gwanghwamun or this area, you probably can walk to Insadong. Even if you have time, you can walk slowly and look around. We were rushing & don't have enough time to look around. We reached Insadong and just bought our souvenirs. We also went to Bukchon Hanok Village but we don't know where it's actually located. We keep walking and seems very away, so we just took some photos at the small alley and went to YG Entertainment.

GOING TO YG ENTERTAINMENT

We took subway to Hapjeong Stn #line 2 or 6 exit 8. You will need to walk a little distance 
(if you need direction, simply google it! There will have people wrote the direction on their blog! )

TA-DAAAA!!!



*don't ever step into their parking lot, they will chase you out XD*

GOING TO MUSIC BANK

After we went to YG Building, I went to Music Bank. Probably some of you might curious how did I get ticket for Music Back entrance. 
I basically got it from Korea Tourism Organization's FB (KTO FB). I'm not really sure if they give out since early of the year but through out the year, I realise that they are giving out free tickets to tourists who visited Korea at the selected date and they only give out on the first week of every month or sometimes 3rd week of every month. Even Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia (to know more --> KTO MY) also giving out 20 free tickets for only Malaysian tourists who visited Korea on the selected date ( ONLY 2016 )


I was actually hoping they will give out tickets on the last week of the month since they didn't give out on any of the weeks. And yes, they posted this! All you need to do to get the ticket was email them your details and wait for them to email you back.


The entrance we queue at!


Music Bank ticket~ 
*take photos as many as you can because they will tear this ticket, even some tore it into half T__T*



This is the how the stage looks like!


*sorry for the blur photo because i was scare to take a photo T_T*

My show was on 25.11.2016 - EP 863 (you can watch back all the recorded on KBS World's Youtube). I actually don't know my lineup of the day until the day itself. I got to see TWICE, SHINEE, ASTRO, BAP, T-ARA, MAMAMOO, SEJEONG, UP10TION and other rookie groups & OST singers. I was hoping to see I.O.I but they ended their promotion already T_T but it's okay I got to see TWICE!! *Dahyun & Tzuyu super cute omg*

..
.

TIPS!!

I hope that they will continue giving out free tickets to tourists who visit Korea this year. If they really did giving out free tickets, here is some tips for you :)

1) if you did email them but didn't get a reply, it's okay. You just go to KBS building and go to the place where they give out the free tickets (they will give out tickets at the entrance of the studio and not artists entrance, so don't go to the wrong place)
If they have extra tickets, they will randomly give out the tickets. So if you are lucky enough, you probably will get one but if the tickets are finished, I'm sorry. (tips credited to Kak Wawa)

2) recording and taking photos of artists inside the broadcast is strictly prohibited. If you got to go in, please don't ever record or the security will chase you out. Some of them might give you chance to have your phone keep but if you did the second time, they will chase you out. 
Just enjoy the show & cheers to your favourite artist and let the sweet memories stay in yourself. 

That's all the tips I think, if I missed out any I will be writing a tips' post soon. 

GOING BACK TO HONGDAE

After Music Bank, I went back to hostel to meet up with my other friends. Right after I arrived, they reached as well so we decided to out for dinner and walk around Hongdae as last shopping since it was our last day in Seoul. We walked into a restaurant that gave me a deep impression on it. I need to suggest this restaurant since it gave me home's feels.


Beef Noodle. This taste really amazing. I finally got to eat something spicy in Korea T_T
I don't know what soup is that, its not curry or kinda like laksa. It's chilli soup and it was so surprising that I actually found chilli (cili padi) in Korea XD
I can't forget this taste! Miss this already T__T


Cheese with Fries, Rice Cakes & Bacon.
This is a boom as well. Super delicious! I definitely will be back again T__T


If you go to Hongdae, please visit this restaurant and have a try! You won't regret! T_T


It's the last itinerary post of my Korea trip, thank you to all that actually read from the first day till the last day! Hope that what I wrote actually helps you in your future trip! I still have some leftover and will be update in short while! Please stay tune! ^_^

FIRST DAY ]
SECOND DAY ]
THIRD DAY ]
FOURTH DAY ]
FIFTH DAY ]
SIXTH DAY ]


FOLLOW ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA! 

Twitter: klkkquan (I will post my link on my twitter once I updated!)
Instagram: soniasim28 (search #babyyypandatravel for more photos)


Thank you for reading and see you again in the next post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment