Monday, September 5, 2016

KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION MALAYSIA

Hello people! I need to move to get this post done! So today I'm going to blog about KTO, short form of Korea Tourism Organization. So basically KTO is located at Menara Hap Seng *address will be provided at the end of this post* KTO actually helps Malaysian backpackers who are going to South Korea. If you are planning to go Korea, you better read this! :)

You can get a lot of tips where to go, what to eat, what to play, what to see and what to feel. You also can get a lot of coupons, booklets and also a T-Money for free! Not only that, you also can learn Korean Language Class, Korean Cooking Class and K-Pop Dancing Class ; enter any contests organized by KTO ; get monthly updates from them! Here are the steps where you can get them quick and easy!

First, you need to sign up as a Kaki Korea Club.


  • Go to this link ---> http://www.visitkorea.com.my
  • Click at "My Account"
  • Click at "Don't have a account?" to create one!
  • Officially have an account!
  • Now, click on "Tours & Package"
  • You can read them or scroll till down where you can see as below

  • Do a survey & get the code
  • Bring your photocopy of IC & flight ticket, head to KTO building
  • Or you can choose courier option as above! 
  • Got your booklets redeemed! 
  • Get ready for your trip! 
  • ENJOY!! 



Quick guide booklet, coupons, T-Money Card!! 
This is all I got at first. You can request for map.
They will give you another bigger booklet & map along! 
*both not in the photo, I borrowed my friend*


At Korea Plaza will have a section where all this will be put.
Just take it if you feel it's useful for you! ;)


On previous blog post where I won DOTS essay photo book! HERE!
I got all this along in the goodie bag! Travel in Gangwon! 



My friend went Matta Fair and she got me all this! 

For more daily updates, please follow below's facebook page! You won't missed out the good things!



This is all for my post. If you have any questions, drop me a comment below or tweet me at @klkkquan. If I can help, I will lend a hand :)

Panda, xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment