Sunday, August 21, 2016

SONIA AND FOODS: KYOCHON & t LOUNGE

Hallo! I've have new idea on my title! In the future if my blog post is related with foods, I will be tagging me and foods together!


when it comes to mirror! 

Back to topic, yesterday my sister and I went to KL (to be exact Korea Tourism Organisation) to redeem my gifts. I won Descendants Of The Sun's essay photo book from KTO! (i will write about it in another post, stay tuned!) I drove there and successfully redeemed my gifts, such a huge one!

Then, we having our lunch at Kyochon, a Korean fried chicken restaurant. I have tried their chicken but always I got it free in a small box when I went to some event. This is the first time I properly tried them out. They having few branch, the one I dined-in is at Menara Hap Seng *location will be provided at below of this post :)*




Red Pepper Wings, Honey Wings and Half Tteokbokki 

The tteobokki surprised me! It's really delicious! I really love tteobokki *i dont know why* its really my favourite! The red pepper chicken really spicy, the level is almost same as spicy ramyun! If you can't eat very spicy food, don't order it. Moving on, the honey chicken didn't disappoint me. Crunchy and taste really good! 

After we had our lunch, we head to IOI City Mall. I never been there before and all I can say is it's really far away! My motive was going to have a bingsu at dal.komm while my sister want to say hi to her friend! So we went to a cafe where his friend working at and had coffee! 




Latte 

Actually we also having a cup of dark chocolate mocha that is not in the menu. The coffee was good! 

Dal.komm post will be updated in the second post as I thought it will be too pack if I wrote it all here! I will update a link here once I updated! :)  ---->  Part 2!

Details as below:-

Name: Kyochon (Menara Hap Seng Branch)
Waze: Kyochon *they have multiple branch, select which one you want to go*

Name: t LOUNGE
Waze: IOI City Mall
Location: LG Floor *opposite SUBWAY*

Stay tuned for my second post! 

Panda, xoxo 











No comments:

Post a Comment