Tuesday, December 13, 2016

GOT7 IN MALAYSIA & PARK BO GUM IN MALAYSIA!

WHAT A WONDERFUL START OF MY DECEMBER!

I was actually want to update my blog last week but I've been very busy with my work + limited time to just rest. Last week, I have been sleeping very very late T__T 

Thank God for the 2 extra days of holiday! Because of this I got to wrap up everything at once! 

GOT7 IN MALAYSIA!

- 041216 -

Last week, I went to GOT7 "FLIGHT LOG: TURBULENCE" IN MALAYSIA 2016! Super thankful to my babe, Areesya for giving me a ticket to meet them at very last minute time! I was dreaming for this since GOT7 debut and finally I got to see them right in front of me in my own country! I missed the chance of meeting them twice and FINALLY!! 
*cries Han River*


YESH!!! T___T

7 fine boys right in front of me. Dreaming of meeting them and watch their live performance have been only in my dream. 
FINALLY!!!


OT7 ♡



Game session where lose team need to do ugly face & take polaroid photo! 

Bambam, Yugyeom & Young Jae giving out their best I guess XDD
Feat happy MarkSon 


After taking the polaroid photo, seems like Bambam & Young Jae regretted? 
XD

The only photos I managed to take because I was very far behind >_<
Still watching their performance giving me butterflies OMG 
I got to shout Hard Carry's fanchant and I super proud of myself T__T


MarkSon 


All the Fansites' freebies! 
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

The time that night tick pretty fast I guess *sobbing*
But I was really happy that I got to meet them after supporting them since their debut and will continue being an ahgase to stay beside them! 
Please come here again GOT7 & have a full concert in Malaysia! 
Will keep on supporting you guys no matter what!
GASEBUN + AHGASE = 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Videos uploaded at my fancam Instagram account

@klkkquanfancam 

----------------------------------------------------------------

PARK BO GUM IN MALAYSIA!

- 101216 - 

Last Saturday, I went to "2016-2017 PARK BO GUM ASIA TOUR IN KUALA LUMPUR" with Areesya, yes we both again! Super lucky to won tickets from LOREAL PARIS MALAYSIA
MILLION OF THANK YOU! 

Can't believe that I'm going to meet him in Malaysia the very next day after I got the DM! 
Areesya and I haven't actually move on from GOT7's fans meeting T__T
Still going to enjoy the fans meeting with Bo Gum oppa .


 HE IS SUPER CUTE OMG

He even released some photos that are taken in Malaysia and personal photos where haven't posted in anywhere else! 


He went to Hollywood for a personal photos shooting




He even took photos at Dataran Merdeka at 2:00AM XD




He turned on the TV and shocked when he saw himself. He quickly called his manager to take a photo of him! So cute omg 



He revealed that he never drink coconut water from a coconut before, this was his first time! Nice try oppa!!


He even revealed a child photo of him OMG SO CUTE~~~~!! T__T

He was suppose to perform on stage but he suddenly appeared on our very right side 
OMG and 
HE WALKED RIGHT BEHIND ME YESH OPPA THANK YOU FOR THE SURPRISE T___T



He even prepared rice balls for lucky fans T__T *sobbing at corner because i'm not the lucky fans*


He even written a letter for Malaysian fans that make all of us goes awww~! T___T

Not only personal photos, singing, dancing, making rice balls & hand written letter. He even bidding goodbye to every SINGLE fans at the exit door. 
Where to find such a sweet oppa? .♡ T_T

Thank you Bo Gum oppa for coming to Malaysia!
Please come again soon! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Videos are on my fancam account

@klkkquanfancam

----------------------------------------------------------------

I recorded videos during the both events. All fancam have been uploaded to my fancam Instagram account! Feel free to pay a visit and watch them :)

I'm glad to have a chance to share both events with all of you that are reading my blog and promise to have more coming soon ^^

THANK YOU FOR READING & SEE YA IN THE NEXT POST!

Panda, xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment