Wednesday, November 9, 2016

ROYAL PIRATES IN MALAYSIA!

Hello November!!! 
November have been one of my favourite after my own birthday month because it's my mum's birthday month and also my biases' birthday month!

What a good opening for my November! Royal Pirates is in Malaysia and will be one of the guest judges for Astro Star Quest 2016. They even held the one and <Meet The Fans Session> on 06.11.2016 at Berjaya Times Square!

UMM announced they will be coming to Malaysia for promoting their new album <3.3>
I asked my friend, Areesya, if she want to follow me along to the event and she said yes! 
We were so excited for it since this will be the second event we will be going together! *first event we went together was meeting Eric Nam oppa 2 years ago!! Read here --> ERIC NAM IN MY *

Finally, it's D-Day!! 
We start our journey at around 10am taking public transport and reaching their at around 11am. We only saw few people there and chairs *yup chairs hahaha*
We also follow along putting our bottle *to get a place you need to do this* and get our food! 

After getting our food, went back to the venue and start waiting! Super K Family members appearing one by one of course! ahahahh They won't miss this! 



I was sitting down, too lazy to stand up hahah

MC asked them a lot of questions but I forgot almost everything what she asked hahahah
I only focusing on my recording XD 
So just let's move on to the photos I took on that day! 

Make sure to see till the end!! :D 



see how tall is him!!! 




sorry for cropping Moon >.< was too focus at James T.T 



they were focusing to someone who taking photo of them?





they got their front, we got their back! 


are you looking at my camera Moon???


he is finding his soulmate in Malaysia I guess! 


eyes smile omg melted everyone~~~


Super K Family 


Areesya and me 


thanks to fansite admins~ 


thanks to fansite admins~ 


thanks to kak dona for this~ 

This autograph session was very long and we got a lot of time looking at time aahahahha 
We all have fun!! Thank you Royal Pirates for coming to Malaysia and they are coming again this December for countdown event! If you missed this time, don't worry they will come again soon!! 

It's not the end yet, let me share my bias photo with you all!!! 

James with his cute eyes smile~~ 



That's all for my post today! I have a lot of nice photos because I finally bought myself a camera and got to try it! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy my post! See you in the next post!! Bbyong~! 


**if you wish to share my photos, please do not crop my watermark**
**sadly I can't post my videos because of the video format but will try to post them out if I got chance**


Follow me on my social network for daily updates!!

Instagram: soniasim28 (personal acc) / klkkquanfancam (kpop fancam acc)
Twitter: klkkquan

Panda, xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment