Tuesday, October 4, 2016

SONIA X KPOP: SONG JI HYO IN MALAYSIA!

Annyeong!!! Continue read this if you are excited as me! On my previous post, I went to Shoopen at Fahrenheit88, KL with my friends and they did bought things from there. So, we got to join the lucky draw 2 times, yeshh 2 TIMES because they bought at around RM400+! What is more surprising is our both forms got selected! 1 winner can bring another partner and Kak Dona tagged me along! *omg really so thankful so that I can get a chance like this* Kak Izwin and her mother will be a pair too!

It's D-Day! I was late for half an hour to get my train! omg I was so scare I can't get to there on time until I took the speeding monorail *maybe he knows I'm rushing XD* Walked to the venue and boom huge crowd outside Shoopen and also right in front of the Fahrenheit88 entrance! I can't see the entrance to the stage and asked the security and he can't help me as well but gave me a correct direction! *thank you uncle!!* Ran into the venue and registered at the counter. Thank god I reached on time!


My sticker pass! 

Catch my breath and waiting for Ji Hyo unnie's appearance! They organised well because they did put a big screen right in front of us so we can see what's happening outside! 




So sweet of her!

She is here!! Right in front of us OMG she was so pretty!! 



smiling angel~


waving at her fans! unnie really give good fanservice!! 



taking photo with her own poster!


taking photo with VIPs!


Group photo with Ji Hyo unnie! *cr as in photo*

I actually got bonus!! Beside Ji Hyo unnie, I got to meet Malaysia celebrity as well! :)


                              Alvin a.k.a Johan                                             Diana Danielle

 

                                      Wind Lee                                                        Rickman


The emcees! Emely & Joe

Still have something left behind! I posted some videos on my fancam Instagram (klkkquan) and still have some to be posted! Stay tuned for it!! ^^ That's all for my post, please wait for up coming post! Thanks for reading!! ^____^

Panda, xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment