Friday, October 7, 2016

SONIA X KPOP: BIG BANG IN MALAYSIA!

Hello guys! I'm back with a hot burning topic! So, few days ago I blogged about I went to Shoopen grand opening with Song Ji Hyo's appearance in the morning on last Saturday and actually I went to Big Bang Made [V.I.P] Tour at night as well!

I was very excited to write about this so guys continue reading! Actually I wasn't that ready for their tour because organiser never announce it but other media partner announced it instead. I don't believe it at first *lollll* after that organiser officially announced their tour and I was really really really excited! 

Why I was so excited? The reason why I'm in KPOP now is because of Big Bang! Their very first song I knew was Tonight and it really stuck on my head *singing it right now* And another reason was, when they came to Malaysia I will missed their concert. I missed them 2 times :( *2012 & 2013* So this year I ain't going to miss them again! I decided to buy the ticket and yes I bought a Cat 4 ticket! *a bucketlist ticked!*

After I met Song Ji Hyo unnie with my friends, we went to get our lunch and chill ourselves. Then, I went to Stadium Merdeka right away after I got my yummy lunch! Got to know 2 new friends there and I sticked with them because we have the same category. Later on, I got to know my another friend (Syiera) actually came and challenge Maggi's contest! But the announcement will be make at 5:30pm *was very nervous too*

When I was queueing, Syiera called me and told me that she have potential to win 2 tickets! She asked me if I want to join her if she won, of course I will, why not? So I get out from the line and waiting for the announcement as well! At around 5:45pm, they announced it and Syiera won VIP tickets! *omg that moment I can't describe my feeling* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OFFERING ME! Since I got the VIP ticket, I wanna sell my ticket out. I was really lucky on that day because there are 3 friends who is finding for a CAT 4 ticket! I sold my ticket to them and really thank you for looking for ticket!! 



The sky cooperate well too! 



Going to their concert/fansmeeting or to be easy is seeing them live is one of my bucketlist. I was on cloud nine when I really got to see them with my own eyes! I won't forget that moment!! 


be a part of yellow ocean 


sorry for the bad quality photos T.T


while playing games! 


I actually didn't take a lot of photos of them because the photos will turned out blur. So I decided not to take a lot of photos and I want to enjoy their show to the fullest. I did recorded few seconds for every songs they performed *I compiled them all in one and posted it on my Youtube (still loading) will post the link here when it done!* 

One of the video I posted on my fancam's Instagram (klkkquan)!




That's all my post for today! Go to my fancam's account to watch more videos at klkkquan! 
Thank you for reading! xx


Panda, xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment