Sunday, September 11, 2016

SONIA X KPOP: DEAN IN MALAYSIA!

Annyeong! I'm so excited to blog about this!! *slap myself because haven't move on yet*

Last Friday, DEAN safely landed in Malaysia *omg omg omg same air with him* I need to say this, I really don't know him at first *sorry but for real* until my friends actually listening to his songs. His voice will stuck in you mind. I started to search more about him and he did credited in EXO and VIXX songs *sorry for never know omg* It's not late to know him now I guess!

So he is performing as a guest on MYFM Dare Dare Come 2.0 Go event and having a autograph session! We need to buy his album to entitle get to his autograph. So I called my friend to help me buy the album and guess what, out of sudden UMM announced that the priority passes already finished! *OMG* But thank god we got our pass secured! Thank you Kak Dona for helping! :)

I went to Sunway Pyramid after having breakfast with my family. I went to popular first to see the autograph session's venue. Then, I head to where the stage located at. OMG there are no space anymore *sobs* 



Autograph session's venue (inside popular)




Super K Family (kpop squad!) 




The only photos that I think are okay because most of them are blur *sobs*


After get our album signed, can't move on already!! 
His hand just so 



Sticket tattoo 




[ADDITIONAL POST]

I realise I can't update my post right after the event because I will be in not move on mood and mental breakdown. ahahahahah sorry if the post is not that interesting as I'm writing that when I'm not in mind. So adding in, this event left me a little regret for not staying inside the popular after the autograph session. They took group photos with DEAN oppa. *it's okay i'm okay* And the most making me hard to move on is that Kak Dona just found a video with me inside on the autograph session. It's just too clear omg  will post it and fully credit owner! Overall, I really enjoyed the show and I still haven't move on from his smile! ♡.

It's really a happening and craziest day! Malaysia REBELS rocks the venue yesterday! To Penang fans, hope you all have fun and enjoy! 

That's all for today! I will be upload a short VLOG on Youtube and will update the link HERE! once available! For fancam please head to my Instagram fancam acc @klkkquan! :) 

Thank you for reading! xx

Panda, xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment