Thursday, July 21, 2016

I won? For real?!



Annyeong!! What a surprise for me when I got back from work! I saw a tube about 90.5cm long on the table. My first reaction be like "Ohh it reached!!" So yeah, I won posters from KBS World due to some contests that are running by them. Talk Talk Korea 2016 event with BTS! Just luckyyy :;;;..:)

I was wondering how huge is the poster as the tube is really long. Opened it up and they are just normal concert's poster's length! I don't know where to place them lololol  


Promoting event's poster with BTS!


Second piece :D


Beautiful Mind drama promo's poster! 


So guys, it's not late to join their contest and win attractive prizes from KBS World! The due date is until 26 July 2016 or head to www.talktalkkorea.kr to know more info! What you waiting for hit the link and go! Fighting!!! 


My Instagram: soniasim28 // Twitter: klkkquan

p/s: not sponsor post, just for sharing :)

Till next time! 

Panda, xoxo  





No comments:

Post a Comment