Monday, March 7, 2016

The Legend In MY

Finally a kpop event in Malaysia! So last Saturday, Avenue K is having a Asian Fest. The Legend is invited and also Projek Pistol for opening act.

A day before the event, one of my friend told me that they will be going to Korea Plaza first. I was like for real they going? I wasn't purposely go for them because I was planning to redeem my freebies at Korea Plaza as well. So on the day I took train and monorail to Korea Plaza first. I reached there around 9:50a.m. They already at there LOLLL Surprisingly so early!! We were so near YEAP just a door distance. They were waiting for their car to go back and when they went out from Korea Plaza loll I did touched Chang Sun hahahah an awkward touch loll i think he din even realise it XD


So after they went, I went to redeem my freebies and walked to Avenue K. Sat in front of the stage and patiently waiting for their appearance ;)




Cutie Roi ft Lito and Listen


Cutie Roi 2


Laughing at own recording and sat on the floor - Jaehyuk's style XD


Totally fall for them 


Lito and Jaehyuk ft Cutie Roi behind


I bet they are happy to changed on the stage hahahah :P


Jaehyuk's fan service  *thumbs up*


For more photos please look up @klkkquan on Instagram! 

Thank you for reading!!

Panda, xoxo 








No comments:

Post a Comment