Sunday, September 13, 2015

OFFICIAL MTV WORLD STAGE MALAYSIA 2015

WHUT UP!! The very looking forward event just happened yesterday night! It was the best MTV World Stageeeee!! The feeling wasn't like we're at a concert but in a club instead hahaha~ 




Squad of the day! xoxo


First of all a huge thanks to @mtvasia for giving me opportunity to be a part of this event! I really enjoyed from the start of the event! Right now I'm looking forward for next year's! Also thanks for bringing such happening lineups! Stacy, Sekai No Owari, Apink, Carly Rae Jepsen and Jason Derulo!! 




The stage is warm up with with Stacy. Continued by Sekai No Owari performing a total of 7 songs! Then, by Apink with a total of 4 songs. Later on, the stage getting hot by Carly with 9 total songs. And finally wrap up stage by Jason Derulo!! 






I don't know why I looked so happy tho hahah


xoxo

**I actually recording videos at first but give up because too crowded and I want to enjoy the show but I managed to get a short video of Apink (few sec)

Follow my social network! 
IG: soniasim28 personal // klkkquan fancam





No comments:

Post a Comment